Thurs. Feb 23, Credit Classes will not meet & college services will be unavailable for Professional Development. Fri. Feb 24, only evening Credit Classes will meet. Continuing Education classes meet as scheduled.
1. When should I register for my classes in order to use my SACM scholarship? a. On or before established due date the deadline (Ask an advisor at the MC about the deadline) b. After the deadline c. Any time
2. What is the first step to use my SACM scholarship? a. Learn how to use Higher One card b. Register for classes and get a Registration Summary c. Pay for classes.
3. What office takes the SACM financial guarantee letter? a. Multicultural Center b. Financial Aid Office c. Business Services
4. Who should receive my valid financial guarantee letter and Registration Summary, every time I register for my classes? a. Clay Stephens or Rosalia Baker at Business Services b. Any advisor in the Multicultural Center c. International Student Advisor
5. Who is the only person responsible to follow the procedure to get the SACM scholarship? a. The advisors in the Multicultural Center b. The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission c. Me, the international student
6. What do SACM students need to confirm before they register for classes? a. Advisors submitted all my documents to SACM b. Clay or Rosalia at Business Services has my valid letter of financial guarantee c. Advisors provided the letter of financial guarantee
7. What will happen if Clay Stephens or Rosalia Baker at Business Services does not have my valid letter of financial guarantee and my Registration Summary? a. I will be dropped from all my classes and lose my F-1 legal status in the U.S. b. I can keep attending classes c. Nothing will happen
8. What should students do if Clay or Rosalia at Business Services did not receive a valid letter of financial guarantee? a. Do not worry about it. b. Talk to Academic Advisor or International Student Advisor c. Pay for classes by the due date. Contact SACM to request a new letter of financial guarantee, and give it to Clay or Rosalia immediately
9. Why does the SACM request student grades from Richland College? a. Because SACM wants to receive news from my school b. Because SACM likes to receive official documents c. Because academic progress at Richland College will determine if students keep their SACM scholarships
10. This procedure is subject to changes. What should I do? a. Do not worry about this procedure b. Just wait for an email about any changes c. Always contact Clay or Rosalia at Business Services before and after I register for my classes