1. How many credit hours are required toward full course of study? a. 15 b. 12 c. 11 d. None of the above
2. How many online credit hours can you use toward a full time study? a. Unlimited b. 6 c. 3 d. International students are not allowed to take any on line classes.
3. Which semester is optional? a. Spring b. Summer c. Fall d. Winter
4. What do you need to do prior to travel? a. Meet with an International Student Advisor 10 days prior to travel b. Make sure you have a valid Passport and F1 Visa. c. If during class session, make arrangements with your instructor. d. All the above
5. How much is the minimum GPA required to maintain your status? a. 4.0 b. 3.0 c. 2.0 d. No GPA is required
6. Does employment outside of campus need to be authorized by USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services)? a. Yes b. No c. No authorization is required d. F1 students already have permission to work outside the campus.