- Application for International Student Admission
- Student Guidelines to Maintain Legal F-1 Status
- Affidavit of Support – Form I-134 (U.S. Sponsor) (Instructions)
- Affidavit of Support (Non-U.S. Sponsor)
- Affidavit of Support (Self-Sponsored Applicant)
- Tuberculosis Test Requirement Form
- Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Form
- Transfer Status Form
Please read additional information with a list of all requirements for International Student admission at: Application Steps https://richlandcollege.edu/worldlanguages/multicultural-center/international-students/application-steps/ and follow all instructions carefully and completely.
High quality scanned documents may be submitted through the electronic I-20 application portal.
If you prefer, your completed application packet may be mailed or turned in directly to:
12800 Abrams Road
Dallas, Texas 75243