International F1 Visa Students
Thank you for your interest in Richland College. As one of the most popular international education destinations in the State of Texas, Richland College offers:
Good educational value
- Most class sizes are small (15 students) and will allow the student personal attention from the instructor.
- Richland College guarantees the transfer of credit. All core classes taken at Richland College will transfer completely as a block to all Texas public colleges and universities.
- Richland College offers lower tuition fees ($4,200 estimated tuition for 9-month academic year) than most state sponsored or private colleges/ universities in the area. View the tuition schedule.
- Beautiful: Richland College is located on 243 acres in North Dallas. The campus consists of a spring-fed creek, two picturesque lakes, a performance hall, a labyrinth, and an athletic complex which includes a fitness center.
- Safe: Our campus police work hard to keep the campus safe. Emergency call boxes are available around campus that provide immediate access to the College Police 24 hours a day.
- Friendly: The staff and the students have a warm, friendly and caring attitude towards international students.
- According to Fortune Magazine, Dallas has been considered one of the most livable cities in America and one of the top 5 cities for business.
- The Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) offers frequent flights to many domestic and international destinations.
- Dallas has a wide variety of sights, entertainment and cultural attractions such as the Dallas Zoo, Dallas World Aquarium, the Perot Museum of Nature & Science, Fair Park & the State Fair of Texas, Mesquite Championship Rodeo, Six Flags over Texas, the John F. Kennedy Sixth Floor Museum and the Southfork Ranch where the hit TV series “Dallas” was filmed, and local professional sports teams: the Dallas Cowboys (National Football League), Texas Rangers (Major League Baseball), Dallas Mavericks (National Basketball Association), Dallas Stars (National Hockey League), and FC Dallas (Major League Soccer). And every spring, Richland College hosts the international soccer invitational Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup featuring many up and coming soccer stars from around the world.
- The average temperature in the winter is between 33 and 54 Fahrenheit (6-12 Celsius). The average temperature in the summer is between 74 and 97 Fahrenheit (23-36 Celsius).
Accreditation & Awards
- The White House and the U.S. Department of Commerce announced Richland College as the 2005 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- Richland College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Richland is the recipient of the 2005 Texas Award for Performance Excellence.