Are you pursuing an AAS degree or certificate?
If so, this program may be for you!
This program is available to all students pursuing an AAS degree or certificate offered at Richland. Students must show a financial need with priority given to single parents (male or female), single pregnant women, displaced homemakers and students who qualify for Gender Equity.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment and fill out an application.
In support of the Richland College mission statement of Teaching, Learning, and Community Building the Working Wonders Program prepares and supports those students pursuing Technical Occupational degrees (Smart Careers degree) in meeting the challenges of re-entering the workforce.
Services may include:
- Enrollment and registration assistance
- Academic advisement
- Crisis intervention/Personal counseling
- Career exploration
- Textbooks loans
- Textbook loans are available to qualifying students. Book requests will be filled in the order received and we cannot guarantee to provide all books needed.
- Limited childcare subsidy
- Childcare assistance is available to qualifying students. Students must be registered for 6+ credit hours on campus and be committed to completing the semester.
- Transportation Assistance (bus passes)
- Bus passes are available by appointment to qualifying students at the end of each month. Students must be enrolled in 6+ credit hours on campus.
Program Services Coordinator
Please call or email us at email@example.com for more information.