Tests made available by the instructor for students who cannot test in class during the regular class time. These tests are administered with instructor approval only.
|Day||Hours||Time Last Test Is Given|
|Monday||8:15 a.m.-8:50 p.m.||7:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:15 a.m.-8:50 p.m||7:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:15 a.m.-8:50 p.m||7:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:15 a.m.-8:50 p.m||7:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:15 a.m.-4:20 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
The Test Center cannot collect homework or other related items from students.
Effective 12/06/2010 the Test Center can no longer administer open book, open note exams as it compromises test security.
Instructional Test Responsibility for Students
- The student must provide a Photo ID and a DCCCD student I.D. number. (See Student Testing Policies for more information.)
- All cell phones, pagers and electronics must be turned completely off.
- No food or drinks are allowed.
- Bring appropriate items for testing as designated by the Instructor. (Index/note card*, green book, blank scratch paper, scantron answer sheet, calculator, pencil, pen etc.)
- If using an index/note card, a 1/2 inch x 3 inch space must be left at the top of the card for the 3 inch long “RLC Stamp”*. (If there is no space on the card, we will have to stamp over the notes.)
- Must be an actual index/note card, not a sheet of paper*
- Please know if your instructor mandates a handwritten or typed note card. (No attachments of any type are allowed, no taped or glued strips of paper.)
*These items must also be checked on the Work Order.
Instructional Test Procedures for Instructors
- Complete a Richland Test Center Work Order
- Work Orders are limited to 12 students per class. (18 for LGI’s)
- Please let us know if you have extenuating circumstances.
- Provide course name, course number, section number and test number.
- Clearly detail start date and end date.
- Check only the items needed for the exam.
- List any special instructions under ‘Other’ (allowing 3×5 index card, printed formula sheet etc.)
- Sign in to ensure that tests are logged and filed for security purposes.
- Sign out to ensure accountability of all exams
We strive to provide both diligent test security and expert, friendly, welcoming service.
Richland College Test Center 972-238-6160