This page contains information about reserving rooms/space for Richland College and other Dallas County Community College District sponsored events (internal requests). For additional general information about reserving space or about rentals, please contact the Richland College room coordinator directly via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 972-238-6061.
- During normal campus operating hours
- No events during holidays-when the campus is closed
- No events during holiday weekends. If the holiday falls on Monday, campus will be closed the preceding Saturday and Sunday
- Del Rio Labs – Contact Nancy Rice at x6375 to request.
- Fannin Performance Hall – E-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or in Outlook TheatreRequest, RLC
- A250 – Contact Administration receptionist at x6192 to request.
- E081, E087, E088- Reserved by the Lakeside Resource Center (E082) receptionist. Call extension x3777.
- Soccer fields – Contact room coordinator for information.
- Tennis Courts – Cannot be reserved.
- Complete one form — If you are requesting multiple rooms for one event including multiple days, complete one form. Use comment section for additional information.
- Complete multiple forms — If you are requesting multiple, separate, unrelated events.
- Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A room confirmation will be sent to you from RLC Rooms.
- If a room setup is needed, submit a Facility Work Request to Jerri Barron in Facilities Services by completing the following form, with the room confirmation attached, within 48 hours of your scheduled event. Submit options for Frequently Requested Room here.
- For any media needs, contact Media Distribution at 972-238-6085 or e-mail IML, RLC (Outlook):
- Traditional classrooms should already be unlocked.
- If you have a specialized room reserved or the traditional classroom is not unlocked, please call campus police at extension #4290. Make sure to have a copy of your confirmation with you, and you must be present at the room when the officer arrives.