The Richland College Professional Support Staff Association encourages the well being of all professional support staff as well as students, employees, and members of the community we serve.
All full-time, limited full-time, and part-time professional support staff are eligible to join the RLC PSSA.
How will membership in the RLC PSSA benefit you?
- A voice in electing PSSA officers that represent your campus.
- First-hand information from the Professional Support Staff Executive Council meetings with the Chancellor
- Membership in an organization that values community-building and promotes networking among its members.
- Eligibility to participate in many exciting leadership and professional development opportunities
- Eligibility to serve as an officer
- Eligibility to vote on PSSA matters
Dues are $5 per year.
Are you an administrator interested in supporting PSSA?
All administrators are able to become a Friend of PSSA (FOP) by donating $5.00 to the PSSA. Being a FOP entitles you to:
- Participate in PSSA events
- Be informed about legislative issues which affect institutions of higher learning
- Be informed about DCCCD issues which impact all employees
- Most importantly, by joining PSSA as a Friend you show your support to your Professional Support Staff employees
To join, contact any of the RLC Officers.