2017 Spring Emeritus Registration
- Saturday Registration available Saturday, January 7, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Last day to register for Spring (for regular semester-length classes): Wednesday, Jan. 11
In support of the Richland College Mission, the Richland Emeritus plus 50 Program provides affordable, quality education to enable individuals 50 and over to stay intellectually challenged and enriched, physically fit and socially connected. Volunteer opportunities help promote Richland College student success. Community partnerships provide life-long learning opportunities at area retirement facilities.
- Receive Emeri-News via email and stay in the Emeritus plus 50 loop!
- New Course Offerings and Class Changes
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- News, Announcements, and More