Beginning of the Semester
- Use the classroom assigned to you, as other classes may be scheduled in the other rooms.
- The furniture and equipment assigned to your classroom is for your use. Any other needs can be coordinated with your program director at least 3 business days prior to the first class meeting.
- Classrooms will be open for you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time.
- Feel free to rearrange classroom furniture for your instructional use, but return it to the original arrangement at the close of your class.
- Leave the classroom ready for use by the next instructor.
- Because the Thunderduck Hall is used for professional as well as skills training classes, please keep the door closed during class time.
- If problems occur, please contact the staff on the second floor of Thunderduck Hall. He/she is available to assist you.
- Request necessary copying through the Continuing Education office in Thunderduck Hall (T160).
- Students and instructors have a 10 minute window in order to wrap things up, return the room to original condition and to vacate the premises.
- End class at the scheduled time. If extra time is needed, prior arrangements should be made with your program coordinator.
- Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas on campus.
- If you are going to be late, or need to reach your class, please call the site coordinator at 972-238-6378 or 972-238-6005.
- If you have questions or concerns with regards to Thunderduck Hall policies and/or procedures, please discuss them with your coordinator.
- The agreements will be filed in continuing education. The instructors should make sure that the students pick up after themselves and that the classrooms are left in good order for the next class.The following classrooms are exempt from the policy.
No food or drink allowed in any computer lab!