Guidelines for Employers
We appreciate your presence on our campus and look forward to a good working relationship. On-Campus Recruitment provides job opportunities for our students and a pool of dynamic candidates for you, the employer.
We have three designated recruitment days and times for on-campus recruiting:
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – 9:30 a.m-1: 30 p.m. and/or 4:00 p.m. 7:30 p.m.
Employers may from time to time schedule to recruit on-campus on Thursdays should there not be other activities booked that would utilize the designated recruitment areas.
- Display a picture of their product
- Provide company literature (Annual reports, applications, etc.)
- Screen students for basic skills and competencies
- Recruit only during time period designated
- Schedule/reschedule to recruit on Richland campus
- Request assistance to target groups with specific skills.
Employers May Not…
- Solicit donations
- Distribute material on campus w/o prior approval
- Sell merchandise or products
- Give free gifts to students
- Leave designated recruiting area unattended
- Harass students (using any means of coercion to stop students who do not volunteer to talk with recruiter)