The mission of the Get Back on Track! Program is to encourage and support our students’ persistence in course work and graduation from Richland College through intervention.
This intervention is designed to:
- assist student’s recognition of the obstacles interrupting their academic progress and achievement
- offer success strategies
- individual meetings with advisors
- academic consulting
- additional academic resources
The Get Back on Track! Suspension Advisors are always willing to answer any questions you may have. Please see our profiles for contact information.
Students participating in the “Get Back On Track” program are required to:
- meet with their assigned advisor on a regular basis
- advising sessions often include an assessment of problems leading to probation or suspension
- a review of feedback from instructors
- ongoing assessment until you achieve your academic goals