Apply for Admission
To take classes for college credit, you must complete the application for admission. Apply early to make sure you have plenty of time to visit with an advisor, complete your assessment testing, apply for financial aid and register for your classes.
Resources Just for You
Some admission requirements vary depending on the type of applicant you are.
- New to College Students
- High School Students
- Dual Credit High School Students
- Transfer Students
- Former Students
- Undocumented students who are Texas residents
- International F1 Visa Students
- Out-of-State Online Students
Three Ways to Apply:
- Online, using eConnect Application for Credit Admissions
- In person at Thunderduck Hall, T170. You will be required to submit an online application. Assistance will be available if needed.
- By Mail or Fax. Print application, fill it out, and mail or fax it to:
Attn: Admissions Office
12800 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75243-2199
Note: If you were formerly enrolled as a credit student at any of the colleges of the Dallas County Community College District, but have not registered for classes within the past year, you must submit an updated admissions application.