Instructor Textbooks/Textbook Ordering Policies
- Adjunct instructors need to check with school dean or program coordinator/subject area regarding current textbooks.
- Instructors are expected to use all textbooks selected for course.
- Exceptions must be approved by school dean/program coordinator.
- No books or materials are to be ordered directly by faculty or sold directly to students by faculty.
- Textbooks are generally adopted for a minimum of 2 years.
Available Book Stores
445 East Walnut St.
Follett Bookstores (on campus)
Richland Campus E080