Beginning of the Semester
- Faculty member is required to arrange for class assignments/instruction in consultation with appropriate program coordinator/supervisor.
- Contact academic school office for names of current adjunct faculty who are teaching in the same discipline.
- Faculty members are responsible for contacting these instructors and making arrangements.
- Faculty members are responsible for financial arrangements between the faculty member and the substitute. Please check with ACCESS Office for current substitute rate of pay.
- It is important for adjunct faculty to notify their program coordinator/supervisor if they have to be absent for a class session due to illness or any emergency.
- Instructors must also notify the ACCESS Center by calling 972-238-6123 to request a dismissed class sign be posted to notify students of your absence.
- The ACCESS Center will post a dismissed class sign and pass along any class assignments from the instructor.