Student not enrolled
- Any student’s name not appearing on the instructor roster must provide the instructor with a paid registration summary prior to attending the class.
- Registration summaries are available to students on eConnect, the Welcome Center in Thunderduck Hall, and the Admissions office, T170.
- Students must have the written permission of both the school dean and instructor.
- Students can only register as an audit student on the first day of class.
- Students will not receive a final grade or credit for class.
- It is at the instructor’s discretion if audit students are administered tests.
- The College has the right to restrict certain classes from audit students.