|Richland Adjunct Faculty Association|
Look for RAFA’s 2015 Fall Survey in October. We value your opinion and ideas!
Please look for an email in October from the ACCESS Center requesting your participation in a very brief RAFA survey for adjunct instructors.
Some of the questions will be:
- Are you familiar with DCCCD’s myPortal?
- How can RAFA be the most helpful to you as an instructor?
- What topics would you like for Richland’s administration to discuss during a RAFA meeting?
- Have you ever utilized RAFA for reimbursement of funds spent on professional development?
- During an average week, how many hours outside of the classroom do you spend preparing for a class or grading papers?
We appreciate your time and consideration. Thanks!
Stay tuned to your Outlook email and the RAFA website for information on upcoming programs. Best yet, join us for all and more!
*Applications in ACCESS and online at the link above.
The RAFA Officers thank you.
Representing over 800 Adjunct Faculty currently teaching for Richland College.
The purposes of the Richland Adjunct Faculty Association (RAFA) are to further the contributions of adjunct faculty to the Richland community; to further the interests of adjunct faculty; to provide a forum for discussion of mutual concerns; to act as a point of communications between adjunct faculty and administration; and to act as a point of communication between adjunct faculty and full-time faculty.
For more information visit our eCampus Organization Page