|Medina Hall – M216|
|Fall and Spring Hours|
Mon-Thur: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sat: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sun: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Teachers are encouraged to bring their classes for a brief orientation. Or, teachers can e-mail John Drezek to schedule an orientation in the classroom. Let’s have a great fall semester!
The Learning Center will foster collaboration between campus resources, student activity, and sustainable community.
The mission of The Learning Center is to bridge the path to student success by emphasizing the connections between classroom success, community involvement and goal achievement. We provide a friendly, open, and diverse learning community that empowers students and fosters overall success.
The Learning Center will strive to:
- Provide skillful tutoring to students in courses they are taking at Richland College
- Promote the spirit of community through campus and civic responsibility
- Provide Connections Study Skills Workshops
- Promote the use of emerging technologies throughout the learning process
- Provide accessible, adaptive resources for diverse learners
- Promote faculty collaboration in TLC activities
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Richland College students