Travel, Exposition & Meeting Management
|M.T. Hickman – Program Coordinator|
Office: (972) 238-6097
Richland College offers a comprehensive program for starting a career in the Travel, Exposition and Meeting Management fields. Courses are offered on either day or evening schedules, and both credit and non-credit programs are available. The program incorporates the latest technology in travel, exposition and meeting management. Amlink Technologies Dallas is used for meeting management software and Expo Cad for exposition classes. Upon graduation, students find jobs in the industry or continue their education at the university level.
The goal of the Travel, Exposition and Meeting Management program is to provide quality education product to meet the needs of current and future students, develop professionals for the industries we serve and prepare our students for a successful career in the travel, meeting and exposition industry. Students of TEMM program will be working with instructors that have teaching and industry experience. Through education and hands on experience students become the best-trained professionals in the industry.
Richland’s TEMM Program has membership in the following organizations:
- Dallas Fort Worth Association Executives
- Dallas Fort Worth Area Tour Guide Association
- Hospitality, Sales & Marketing Association International
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events
- International Special Events Society
- Meeting Professionals International
- Texas Alliance of Conventions, Meetings and Operations Managers