The Emeritus plus 50 Program provides affordable, quality education to enable individuals 50 and over to stay intellectually challenged and enriched, physically fit and socially connected. Volunteer opportunities help promote Richland College student success. Community partnerships provide life-long learning opportunities at area retirement facilities.
- Receive Emeri-News via email and stay in the Emeritus plus 50 loop!
- Printable Schedule for the Upcoming Month
- New Course Offerings and Class Changes
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Lecture Schedule for Partnering Retirement Communities
- News, Announcements, and More