|Thunderduck Hall T-180|
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Registration date for Flex Term classes is April 21.
NOTE: Students must be signed in 30 minutes prior to closing. Students with a GPA below a 2.0 must be signed in one hour prior to closing.
In support of the Richland College mission, the mission of Richland College Academic Advising is to foster successful teaching and learning experiences. Academic advising engages students in developing academic pathways and educational plans for life-long learning.
On-line Registration is available to current and former students who meet the following criteria:
- An academic standing of “Good”
- No restrictions, blocks, or holds on your student record
- TSI statuses of complete, exempt, waived or have taken an approved TSI test in reading, writing, and math. Students who have not met or passed TSI requirements should visit with an advisor before registering or dropping classes.
- Valid email address
See http://econnect.dcccd.edu/getstarted/eligibility.html for more information.
NOTE: Even though you meet eligibility requirements for registering online, you may not be able to register for all desired courses due to prerequisite requirements (http://econnect.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/62).
The Advising Center offers the following services either on a Drop-In basis or by appointment (see yellow banner above for specific availability). Appointments are made directly with individual advisors. For contact information see Advisors link to the left:
- Getting started as a student at Richland
- Campus resource information
- First Time In College sessions
- Setting your education goals
- What classes to take
- Transfer information
- Declaring a major and choosing the appropriate 4 year institution
- Online Advising (firstname.lastname@example.org):
This email address is to answer questions pertaining to Academic Advising at Richland College for students who do not have an assigned advisor. Do not email this address to register, drop, or add classes. Registering, adding, and dropping MUST be performed through eConnect, our online student records system.